“Return to Service”
After much prayer and consideration, the shepherds have made the decision that it is time for us to transition back to assembling at the building. We know that you have missed being together to worship God and may be anxious to attend. We also know that many may be anxious about their health and are not yet ready to assemble. We will be opening the doors for those who are ready and opening our hearts with understanding to those who need more time.
Before we return, we want to make you aware of our plans and the precautions we are taking for your safety and health.
- We will assemble for worship on Sunday, May 31st at 11:00 AM.
- For the time-being we will not be having in-building bible classes.
- You should not attend in-person if you are in a high-risk category, or otherwise feel unready to do so.
- Live-streaming of our services will continue for those unable to attend.
- We will honor all government and CDC guidelines for safety.
- Social distancing will be maintained in the seating arrangements and in all interactions and movements.
- The Lord’s Supper will be served in pre-packaged, sanitary containers. You will pick these up as you enter the building.
- The collection will be deposited in a box located in the foyer of the building.
- Hand sanitizer, gloves, and masks will be provided for those needing them.
- Please limit your movement in the building to the auditorium, hallway, bathroom, and nursery.
- Doorknobs and other surfaces will be sanitized before and during services.